Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
Tax-Free Childcare is a new UK-wide government scheme to help working parents with the cost of childcare.
Tottenhall Infant School has now registered with the HM Government Services as a Childcare provider. For parents who have opened an online Childcare Account for Tax-free Childcare you can now pay through this account to pay for your Breakfast Club fees.
It needs to be noted that this is not a universal benefit and so parents must go online to see if they are eligible following this link.
If you have any questions regarding registration, you can access support on the following link.
Both parents are working and/or:
- One parent working in lone parent family (earning equivalent of 16 hours a week on National Minimum Wage including those receiving tax credits or Universal Credit)
- One/both parent/s is away from work on leave (parental, maternal etc.)
- One/both parent/s receiving Statutory Sick Pay
- Includes zero-hours contracts and self-employed
- One parent is employed and the other parent has either: substantial caring responsibilities/ and or disability; is a foster carer with their own Three- and Four-year-old children
- Income cap of £100k per parent
- Parents who are in training will not be eligible
Parents can call The Customer Interaction Centre Tel 0300 123 4097 and need to sign up here.