The staff and governors, working together and supporting each other aim:
• To ensure the safety and emotional well-being of every member of the school community
• To promote positive behaviour management, with an emphasis upon praise when the appropriate behaviour is achieved
• To encourage pupils to develop a sense of personal discipline and taking responsibility for their own behaviour
• To ensure social inclusion by involving all members of the school community in the process of promoting appropriate behaviour
• To discourage all forms of discrimination, harassment and bullying
• To ensure equal access for all children to a purposeful learning environment and fair treatment in all aspects of school life.
Confident children are not afraid to make mistakes when learning something new
Children who are persistent keep on trying when things seem hard or are not fun to do
Children who are emotionally resilient can calm down soon after being extremely upset without needing the immediate help of an adult
Children who are organised plan to do their best work. They listen carefully to what their teachers and parents want them to do
Gabby Get Along
Getting along means that children work and play together nicely. It means that children tell the truth, care about and are friendly to others.